Wednesday 8 October 2014

M3 explain how an awareness of learning style can aid personal development. [RL5]





From the results I can see that I scored highest with the Visual learning style, this means that to get the most out of studying I should look at visual examples of what I’m trying to learn about such as pictures and diagrams. I can also see that I scored high on Read/Write so I know that to also help I should look at text-based information to also aid my studying.
I scored lowest on Aural, which means my least useful learning style would be this, an Aural learner will learn best by listening to the information, such as radio channels or teachers speaking the information and them listening to it. Whereas a Kinaesthetic learner would learn best by being more hands on and actually doing the thing they are studying about, for example if a Kinaesthetic learner was learning about computer hardware then they would open up a computer and have a look for themselves to understand and learn about the different components and how they interact, as appose to an Aural learner who would listen to a teacher speak about the different components and understand it by the teacher explaining how the computer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment